|TERMS & CONDITIONS|
|1. The following terms and conditions relate to the contract between Hytal Kitchens & Bedrooms Limited (referred to as ‘we’, ‘our’ or ‘us’) and you the customer
(referred to as ‘you’).
2. Any orders received by us from you and subsequently fulfilled by us are subject to these Terms and Conditions. The work and materials will be as described in this contract and plans or drawings which relate to the order. If you require any changes, please make sure that you ask for them to be put in writing.
3. Every effort is made to ensure that the goods are as shown in our catalogues held at our showroom. However, as part of our policy of continual improvement of our products, methods and materials we reserve the right to change specifications from time to time. We will not make any significant variations without your prior agreement.
4. Where products are made from natural materials there are likely to be inherent variations of shade grain and patterning.
5. It is your responsibility to check if planning permission building regulation consent, building warrants or any other approval is required, and to ensure that it is obtained prior to us starting the installation, if applicable, unless we have agreed in writing to do this for you.
6. We will not be responsible for the installation if you choose to use your own installers. In that case you must ensure that the plan and quantities of products ordered are checked by your installer, as we are unable to accept the return of surplus items under these circumstances nor will we be responsible for any damage, or any failure to comply with relevant gas, water or electricity Regulations.
7. In addition to your statutory rights some items of kitchen appliances may have their own manufacturer’s warranty.
Delivery and Installation:
8. Whilst every effort will be made to deliver and also fit the goods on the specified dates shown overleaf, we shall not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you due to any reasonable or unavoidable delay in delivery.
9. You must inform us in advance of any potential delivery/installation problems in respect of restricted access, long drives, etc, as no responsibility can be accepted for any damage or loss resulting from access problems of which we have no prior knowledge.
10. It is your responsibility to ensure all tiles have been removed and all plasterwork has been made good and also to remove present facilities and appliances unless otherwise agreed with us in writing beforehand. However, you must not remove them until your delivery date has been confirmed. We will not be liable for any costs, direct or indirect, nor for any inconvenience caused to customers who are left without facilities due to early removal of existing facilities.
11. After delivery you must store the goods in a safe and dry place, we will not accept any responsibility if damage occurs as a result of you not following this instruction.
12. We will try to ensure that you receive your goods in perfect condition. However should an item be clearly damaged upon arrival, or not as ordered we ask that you report it immediately. We will replace it in the minimum time possible. You agree to inspect the goods within 7 days for damage and check the number of items delivered. You must sign the driver’s delivery note and agree as to the number of items at the time of delivery. You agree to keep all packaging until you have fully examined the goods and are satisfied that the order is correct in all details and undamaged.
13. If the product is to be fitted by our installers full details of the work to be undertaken will be provided. No additional work will be undertaken without our written agreement, including agreeing with you any additional extra costs. No major structural work will be undertaken. Running water and electricity will be provided by you unless you notify us otherwise.
14. We will only remove and dispose of materials agreed in advance with us in writing. We do not guarantee to remove existing installations without damaging either them or their surroundings.
15. You will be asked to check the installation and sign a completion document confirming that the fitting has been completed and that there are no obvious errors.
16. The price of the products supplied will be agreed. Installation costs plus your chosen method of payment have been individually negotiated and are as overleaf. Where your contract is for the purchase of goods only then you shall pay the price for the goods as follows:
i) Full payment is required with the order if the value of the goods is £250 or less.
ii) Where you place a firm order with us for goods over the value of £250.00 a non-returnable deposit of 10% of the contract price will be required from you. If we agree to refund all or part of the deposit for any reason:
a) the refund will be by credit note or cheque at our discretion, and
b) we will be entitled to retain 10% of the contract price to cover expenses
iii) The balance must be paid at least 7 days before delivery unless otherwise agreed in writing by us.
17. If you do not make payment on the agreed date, we will charge you interest at 8% above the Barclays Bank plc base rate for the period that the balance remains unpaid.
18. Should you decide to make payment arrangements through an approved credit plan that may be available through us, the payment terms contained within the Consumer Credit Act regulated agreement will take precedence.
19. If you are paying by means of a loan from someone other than us, you should make us aware of this fact. Then if the loan is refused your order can be cancelled if you produce written evidence of the refusal.
20. Our acceptance of your order creates a legally binding contract. Subject to your statutory rights, there is no cooling-off period or automatic right to cancel an order placed in our showroom.
Where statutory rights of cancellation do not apply, cancellation by mutual consent may be arranged subject to any costs that have been incurred being met by the party requesting the cancellation.
21. We are not liable for any delay or failure to perform this contract if the reason for the delay or non-performance was due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
22. YOU IRREVOCABLY GIVE US AND ANY AGENTS NOMINATED BY US THE RIGHT TO ENTER THE PREMISES WHEN THE GOODS ARE STORED OR FITTED IN ORDER TO RETAKE POSSESSION OF THE GOODS, IF YOU FAIL TO PAY IN WHOLE OR PART, FOR THE GOODS. EXERCISE OF THIS RIGHT BY US WILL NOT AFFECT OUR RIGHT TO SEEK COMPENSATION FROM YOU IF THE GOODS CANNOT BE RESOLD BY US “AS NEW”. THE OWNERSHIP OF ANY GOODS SUPPLIED WILL REMAIN WITH US UNTIL FULL PAYMENT HAS BEEN RECEIVED.
|Terms & Conditions|